Mary & Max - Adam Elliot, 92 min
Rachel Getting Married - Jonathan Demme, 113 min
(Melancholia)
Aren't they all the same thing? I have been taking to watching movies alone in theatres the past couple years. That's not to say I would rather watch them alone or that I sit in dark, dank theatres alone more often than I am accompanied-- but when you've discovered that your emotional threshold and sensibilities are unreasonably short-circuited and that you're devastatingly wrecked and convinced your chest palpitations are a result of the earth shaking-- that's when you can't always be around others during and after films. I dodged the bullet last night when dinner at Taste of the Himalayas near Mission Beach ran a bit over causing our group to miss the last showing of Melancholia. Was it the naan or did we just need more time before we tackled von Trier? I was a little relieved, still anxious, but exceptionally satisfied with the Momos.
3/3
No comments:
Post a Comment